Want to change your reality to your every whim and desire? That’s the goal behind creating a shifting script template for Google Docs. This guide will show you how to make a character outline as well as provide you with some ideas of what to fill it with.
While we recommend making the template yourself so you can include everything you want, we’ll also provide you with a free, ready-to-use template too.
Read on to learn more.
Table of Contents
What Is a Shifting Script?
The reality shifting process involves an individual moving from one consciousness from the current reality into a desired one. Think of it as switching in the multiverse, where every decision taken by the individual moves them into an alternate version of reality. A shifting script contains the required information to create a solid understanding of the character you wish to become and the reality you want to shift to.
Writing a particular script allows you to visually imagine your surroundings, what you wish to do, and the person you want to be there. Think of the script as a character profile written for a book but with your desired personality of yourself as the protagonist.
If you’re interested in writing a full book, check out our book template for Google Docs.
Things to Add to a Shifting Template Google Docs
You can use any tool you prefer to write a shifting script. This can be in the form of a notebook, a word processor of your choice, or a Google Doc script template. Once you choose a tool, write down all the details of the desired reality in the present tense. Read your script several times while editing to embed the information into your subconscious.
The process of writing a script can vary from person to person, as everyone has a different idea. Here are some things you should look to add to your reality-shifting script template for Google Docs:
Here, you can add the basic information about who you are in the desired reality. This includes your Name, Nickname, Gender, and Preferred Pronouns. Make sure to add your Biological Age and your Chronological Age if you like. Also, add information like your Birthday, Blood Group, and Place of Birth. You can also add your desired Ethnicity, Nationality, and Languages you can speak. Adding the basic information lets you imagine the character you want to become in the desired reality.
In this section, make sure to add details about your personality and the skill you have in as much detail as possible. Some personality traits you should look to include Temperament, Values, Likes, Dislikes, Hobbies, Strengths, Weaknesses, Talents, and your Top Skill. Writing these traits will help you create the type of person you want to be. Defining the type of person you want to be will make your shifting script very effective.
In this section of the shifting script template for Google Docs, you can describe your physical appearance in the desired reality. In this section, you can add details like Hair Color, Hair Style, Eye Color, Facial Features, Weight, Height, Body Type, and Physical Health. These traits can help you create an image of the person you wish to become in your desired reality.
Although not as mandatory as the other categories, it can help add this information to flesh out the world better. The clothing and accessories section can add things like Head, Upper Body, Lower Body, Piercings, Wrists, Shoes, Jewelry, and Others. Adding these minor details about yourself in your desired reality will help you imagine your character vividly, making your shifting script very effective.
This category is all about your relationship with others in your desired reality. Embedding these relationships in your mind is crucial to an effective shifting script. In this section, you can add the details like Parents, Children, Siblings, Friends, Partner/ Love Interest, Acquaintances, and Enemies.
Affirmations are short phrases you can repeat to yourself to replace negative thoughts with positive ones. Repeating these statements to yourself regularly will help change your mindset and make you believe in your abilities more. This can include statements like “I will shift to my desired reality”, “Shifting makes me happy” and “I deserve to shift to my desired reality”
The safe word you choose depends on your preferences. Similar to how repeating affirmations change your mindset, choosing a safe word will help you shift back to your current reality. This can include words like “Stop”, “Back” or “Pause”. You can also use short statements like “Snap back to reality”.
Finding data in larger documents can be a hassle. Thankfully you can use the find and replace feature in Google Docs to locate specific words or phrases.
How to Make a Shifting Script Template for Google Docs
Creating a Google Docs shifting script template doesn’t require much work, especially if you know what you’re doping. Here is how you can create a shifting script template in Google Docs:
- Open Google Docs on your preferred web browser, log in, and click Blank to open a new document. If you already have a shifting script document prepared, you can simply upload it to Google Docs and edit it.
- First, select a page layout of your choice. To do this, click on File in the main bar and then click on Page Setup.
- In the Page Setup window, select the Pages tab and choose your desired layout in the Paper size selection box. We recommend using a layout that is easy to print, such as A4 or Letter layout. Click on OK to save the page setup options.
- In our template, we divided the page into smaller boxes that can contain all the categories of the shifting script. To do this, we are going to use tables. To insert a table, click on Insert in the main bar and click on Table. There, select your preferred grid size to insert the table. You can also insert a text box in Google Docs.
- With the tables added, click and drag your cursor on any of the sides to resize the table. Once your desired layout is created, add the categories mentioned above.
- Now, we can add colors to the template to make it look visually appealing. To change the color of the cells in the table, right-click and select a cell and click on Table properties in the drop-down menu. Here, you can select the Cell background color, Table border color, and thickness in the Color options.
After you are done adding all the visual elements, you can start adding the information into the cells.
We created a shifting script template in Google Docs for your ease of use. The template features a simple, easy-to-understand design and uses a single page, making it very easy to edit and print. Using our shifting script template will surely help you save time, which you can spend fleshing out your character in the desired reality.
Download a Shifting Script for Google Docs
Don’t want to make your own template? Then you can just make a copy of our ready-to-use shifting script template for Google Docs.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I Write a Shifting Script on My Phone?
Yes, you can. You can download the Google Docs application onto your device and use a premade template. Google Sheets syncs your document so you can access it from any device as long as you have a working internet connection and a supported browser.
What Details Should I Add to a Shifting Script?
A shifting script can vary from person to person. However, some of the things you should include in a shifting script template include personal information, skills, personality, physical appearance, characteristics, relationships, clothing, and rules of the reality you want to shift to.
You now have all the tools you need to start making big changes to your reality. Make sure you refer to the shifting script template for Google Docs regularly for maximum efficiency.
You can also find plenty of other life-changing templates in our premium template library. Check them out below, and don’t forget to use the code SSP to save 50% at checkout.
- The Best Note Taking Templates for Google Docs
- Download a Lesson Plan Template for Google Docs: 10 Options
- 5 Easy Ways to Create a Google Docs Checklist
- Free Google Docs Poster Templates
- How to Make a Brochure on Google Docs
- Calendar Template for Google Docs
- Free Business Card Templates for Google Docs
- How to Make a Flyer in Google Docs
- Download a Timeline Template for Google Docs
- How To Do Script Format in Google Docs [Easy Guide]